Reviewed: Ryobi P737 18-Volt ONE+ Cordless Power Inflator for Tires
One of the lightest cordless inflators out on the market, the Ryobi P737 18-Volt weighs only around 1.6 pounds. It is however not its best feature but just second to its ergonomic design for an easier use. It also includes a tiny compartment just at the base of the compressor where you can stash nozzles or other small necessities. It is the perfect product to inflate small objects such as sports balls, small tires, kiddie pools, and the like. With its cheap price, it is no doubt one of the top-rated cordless air compressors.
- The item is super lightweight and has a slim design of 9 x 2.9 x 6.4 inches, making it conveniently portable
- It is less expensive than most branded products, that is if you already have purchased Ryobi’s ONE+ battery system
- Easy-to-use with a pistol-grip handle design
- An 18V battery and charger is not included in the package
- The trigger needs to be pressed on to keep it running, requiring you to be innovative with a scotch tape or whatnot
What Do Customers Say in Reviews
Most of its customer reviews are positive, except for a few that have experienced a sudden malfunction, insufficient air flow, or too slow of doing its job. The satisfied customers, however, praised it for being handy this hand-held compressor is, how helpful the pressure gauge feature is, how convenient the ONE+ battery system the company is offering, and last but not least, its small portable design.
If you already own Ryobi’s one battery system, then this product is a no brainer. It would cost you much lesser than most cordless compressors, while functioning well, like many others. If you in the case tend to use it on larger equipment, then you might want to look for a bigger and more powerful cordless compressor.