ENGREPO Hand-Held 12V Rechargeable Air Pump Review
With the sleekest, slimmest cordless air compressor design, ENGREPO is just over 1 pound with dimensions of 7.8 x 1.8 x 2.1 inches. It is powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery, or by using its AC/DC adapter in case the batteries are depleted. It has a rated pressure of 80 PSI and a max of 150 PSI. It also showcases an auto-off feature, together with its easy-to-read pressure monitor. It is capable of inflating tires that are no more than 195/65 R15.
- This electric, all the while rechargeable air pump is very portable
- Designed with easy-to-use features
- Quite powerful for its size that’s too small
- The perfect tool for emergency tire repair inflation
- Not suitable for tires that are more than the required measurement
- There is a high chance the product will inflate bigger items more slowly, due to its capacity of delivering air at 12 LPM (Liters per minute)
- The compressor may require shutting off and on again after a long time of operation
What Do Customers Say in Reviews
What you need to know about customer reviews, is that they are mostly the user’s personal experiences. Although this hand-held received quite a few negative feedbacks, they are mostly defective products which can be replaced through the warranty privilege. Also worth mentioning, description already stated its inability to inflate big tires, which in this case some others still tried to. Apart from these, there is nothing left but praises and recommendations from satisfied customers.
The ENGREPO hand-held air pump is one to consider if you’re looking for that bang-for-your-buck compressor. It may not be powerful in comparison to its competitors, but it is sufficient enough to inflate the most household inflatables. You should take note however, the bigger the item is, the longer the waiting.