Reviewed: Portable Air Compressor by Campbell Hausfeld – FP209499AV
- The tank of the FP209499AV has a capacity to hold 3 gallons of compressed air
- It has a flow rate of 0.36 CFM with a pressure of 110 Max PSI
- This mobile air compressor weighs about 21 lbs
- It comes with several accessories like a 25 ft recoil hose, air chuck and several others
- With its 21 lbs, it can be considered lightweight
- The oil less nature of this air compressor reduces the maintenance needs of this power tool
- It comes with an accessory kit which should come in handy for your different projects
- The 3-gallon horizontal tank should prove adequate for most chores which require the use of an air compressor
- At about $61, the Campbell Hausfeld FP209499AV is affordable
- Takes too long to refill the tank
- It generates a substantial amount of noise
- The machine lacks the ability to deliver the required pressure for most tasks
What Do Customers Say in Reviews
This is one product which has seen an alarming amount of negative customer reviews. While many of such reviews are shipping related, a substantial number are still based on the quality of the air compressor. Many customers complained of the long refill time for the machine. Other issues were centered on the noise level of the product and the below par flow rate. The positives according to the previous users were the affordability, the portability, and a few others. With all this information, the Campbell Hausfeld is badly rated by previous customers.
This model might not be the bargain it appears to be. While it is portable and has several good features, its flawed construction dents all of such attributes. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to use this air compressor for tasks with little pressure demands.