Reviewed: Campbell Hausfeld Rechargeable Inflator – CC2300
Lightweight is probably not the best of its trait at around 10 pounds, but that doesn’t stop Campbell Hausfeld compressor from being one of the best, high-quality rechargeable tire inflator on the market. While other brands are competing around portability, this product showcased helpful features such as a built-in power supply with a 12-Volt Power Outlet that could charge multiple 12-volt devices. Speaking of portability, it’s not shabby at all with its compact design and a grip-friendly carrying handle. Not to mention, it does provide 230 PSI which is considered a powerful one when talking about cordless compressors.
- Have other features that could prove helpful besides inflating tires and mattresses, such as charging electronic devices and an easy-to-read gauge
- The package already includes a sport’s ball needle and 2 inflator nozzles
- Recommended by majority of its users as an emergency tire inflator
- Heavier than most of its competitors
- Not as durable as most would think. Maintenance still is a factor however
- Don’t expect much of a fully-charged battery as it may be insufficient for bigger compressions
What Do Customers Say in Reviews
Just like any other product, Campbell Hausfeld cordless inflator received a mix of good and bad customer reviews. While some expressed their concerns of a bad battery life, most have nothing but good to voice out. These include its good price for its value, a good portable unit for pumping tires up, and a durable one that works pretty fast. Overall, it’d be safe to say that it is one of the best out there with its 86% approval rating from its firsthand users.
If you want extra added features on your battery-powered compressors, then this should be on top of your list. If not, it still is a good one to cross-off the list. It is an ideal pump for the basic necessities such as bicycle tires, automotive tires, sports balls, rafts, air mattresses, and others that needn’t be mentioned.